Try before you buy with
5 days to try before you buy
Choose your items
Choose your favorite items up to €350 with a minimum purchase of €50. You can try them at home without paying money. Service available only for orders delivered in mainland France
Select try before you buy
Select Elyn to finalize your order at the checkout stage . You then just need to enter your details as for a traditional payment, but don't worry you will not be charged*.
Try your items at home
You have 5 days after receipt of the order to decide and to let us know your choice. You will then be charged for the items you wish to keep*.
oh non. Votre panier est vide.
★★★★★ (4.7/5) | 650+ verified reviews
💳 Pay in 2 or 3 installments free of charge
♻️ Vegan & recycled
Offices & Design
Grape leatherCorn leather
OutsolesInsoles Laces Shoe boxes
GEBETEX recycling center
Our ALPHA sneakers are made from grape waste. This very flexible material is present on the outside of the sneaker and adapts to the foot for optimal comfort.
1) Recovery of waste from wine production (skin, pips, residues).
2) Grinding waste and mixing with vegetable oil to obtain a thick paste.
3) Application of a vegetable dye in the paste which will then be spread and compressed with a roller to become a Soft, grained leather-like material.
4) Assembling the sneakers.
Our Alpha Velcro sneakers are made from corn waste. If our first collection of sneakers was made from grape waste, we were keen to diversify by revaluing other plants.
Approved by PETA and certified GRS, this innovative material is a real alternative to fossil fuels thanks to its vegetable composition, derived from renewable resources.
1) Harvesting corn (no impact on the food chain)
2) Extraction of bio-polyols from non-food, GMO-free cereals of European origin.
3) Production of the material
4) Assembly of the Alpha Velcro